The truck community has been abuzz with questions since the 2019 RAM made its appearance at the Houston Auto Show a few weeks ago.
Direct from RAM, here are the details:
- All-new 2019 Ram 1500, a no-compromise approach to the full-size truck segment with strength, durability, technology and efficiency, starts at $31,695
March 6, 2018 , Auburn Hills, Mich. – Ram Truck today announced the all-new 2019 Ram 1500 pickup truck – an industry leader in strength, durability, technology and safety – will have a starting Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $31,695 plus $1,645 destination fee.
“In launching the all-new 2019 Ram 1500, we knew it was important to offer class-leading features and technology. But it’s also important to offer our great product at a competitive price,” said Mike Manley, Head of Ram Truck Brand – FCA. “We feel that we’ve delivered the right no-compromise mix that Ram Truck customers will appreciate.”
The all-new 2019 Ram 1500 is available in a wide range of offerings, from the well-equipped Tradesman Quad Cab 4×2’s $31,695 MSRP to the technology-leading Limited Crew Cab 4×4 V-8 with standard 12-inch Uconnect touchscreen at $57,390 plus destination.
Tradesman, Big Horn and Rebel pricing reflects the standard 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 eTorque mild hybrid powertrain (late availability). The optional 5.7-liter HEMI® V-8 with 8-speed automatic transmission is $1,195, while the eTorque-equipped HEMI is $1,995 (late availability).
Laramie, Laramie Longhorn and Limited pricing reflects the standard 5.7-liter HEMI V-8, while eTorque-equipped HEMI is an additional $800 (late availability).
The 2019 Ram 1500 made its worldwide debut at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit in January where it generated consumer buzz over its class-leading interior space, innovative storage solutions, the segment’s most safety and security features and an overall weight reduction of 225 lbs.
The all-new Ram 1500 also will deliver significant gains in fuel efficiency with the all-new eTorque system on second-generation 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 and legendary 5.7-liter HEMI® V-8 engines – the widest use of mild hybrid technology in the industry.
The 2019 Ram 1500 is built at FCA’s Sterling Heights (Michigan) Assembly Plant.
About Ram Truck Brand
Since its launch as a stand-alone division in 2009, the Ram Truck brand has steadily emerged as an industry leader with trucks that are proven to last.
Creating a distinct identity for Ram trucks has allowed the brand to concentrate on core customers and the features they find valuable. Whether focusing on a family that uses a Ram 1500 day-in and day-out, a hard-working Ram 3500 Heavy Duty owner or a business that depends on its Ram ProMaster commercial van every day for deliveries, Ram has the truck market covered.
In order to be the best, it takes a commitment to innovation, capability, efficiency and durability. Ram Truck invests substantially in its products, infusing them with great looks, refined interiors, durable engines and exclusive features that further enhance their capabilities.
Ram continues to beat the competition in the most sought-after titles:
- Over the last 30 years, Ram has the highest percentage of pickups still on the road
- Highest owner loyalty of any half-ton pickup
- Highest Ram torque ever – 930 lb.-ft. with Ram 3500 Cummins Turbo Diesel
- Highest 5th wheel towing capacity – 30,000 lbs. with Ram 3500 Cummins Turbo Diesel
- Best ride and handling with exclusive link coil rear and auto-level air suspensions
- Best-in-class fuel economy and longest range with exclusive EcoDiesel – 27 mpg with Ram 1500
- Best-in-class gas towing – 16,320 pounds with Ram 2500
- Highest snow plow rating – Ram 2500 and 3500
- Most luxurious trim available in pickups with Ram Tungsten Limited Edition
- Most interior space with Ram Mega Cab
- Most capable full-size off-road pickup – Ram Power Wagon
Truck customers, from half-ton to commercial, have a demanding range of needs and require their vehicles to provide high levels of capability. Ram trucks are designed to deliver a total package.