Power, luxury and safety – all in a retro package.
The all-new 2015 Dodge Challenger has earned a five-star overall safety rating from the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). Five stars is the highest possible safety rating given by NHTSA. Read the official release here.
Adaptive cruise control makes driving this piece of power a breeze – even in traffic. Blind-spot Monitoring, Rear Cross Path detection and Forward Collision Warning keep you safe from the grocery store to the winding hills of Highway One.
Forward Collision Warning, adaptive cruise control, Blind-spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Path detection
- 1971 Kick back to retro-styled muscle.
- Pick you power train- From the fuel efficient and still powerful V-6 right through Hemi and Supercharged V-8
- Rear-wheel drive – for the classic and modern speed demon sleeping in all of us.
- Choose between the ease and integrated shifting of an 8-speed automatic or show your shifting prowess with the 6-speed manual.
- You can not find better performance for the money – consider the “Scat Pack” option package.
- Available Engines:
- 707-hp, 6.2-liter V-8
- 375-hp, 5.7-liter V-8
- 305-hp, 3.6-liter V-6
- 485-hp, 6.4-liter V-8
- 372-hp, 5.7-liter V-8
You will have a lot of choices to make on the configuration of your new 2015 Dodge Challenger and you need someone knowledgeable to guide you through the process. You can count on the expertise and courteous service you will always receive at Mac Haik Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM – the Auto MOJO Trio does!
Mac Haik Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM
11000 North Fwy, Houston, TX 77037